Help for Those Injured in Car Accidents
A skilled personal injury lawyer can help you obtain the resources you need to recover physically and financially from any kind of auto accident.
The personal injury lawyers at Reybroek Barristers in Toronto will vigorously represent your interests after an auto accident so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries, not on fighting with an insurance company.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, you may have two distinct cases:
- A case against your own insurance company: We can help you obtain statutory accident benefits from your own insurance company under Ontario's no-fault insurance laws, also known as the SABS.
- A tort claim case against those who harmed you: We can file a personal injury lawsuit and pursue financial compensation from the person or organization responsible for causing you harm, including pain and suffering and financial losses.
We have a record of success helping people injured in auto accidents obtain full accident benefits and financial compensation for damages, including pain and suffering and lost wages.
Our law firm helps those injured in all types of vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Boat, snowmobile, ATV and other recreational vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Public transportation accidents
Whether you suffered a catastrophic injury in a crash or developed whiplash from a collision, it makes sense to consult a lawyer to protect your rights. There is no cost and no obligation to get a legal opinion. Please contact our law firm to arrange your free initial consultation. Call us toll free at
Learn more: Visit our motor vehicle accidents practice center.