Have you been injured
in an auto accident?

We have a record of success helping people injured in auto accidents obtain full accident benefits and financial compensation for damages, including pain and suffering and lost wages. At Reybroek, we will vigorously represent your interests after an auto accident so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries, not on fighting with an insurance company. 

When injured in an auto accident, you may have two distinct cases:

  1. A case against your own insurance company: We can help you obtain statutory accident benefits from your own insurance company under Ontario’s no-fault insurance laws, also known as the SABS.
  2. A tort claim case against those who harmed you: We can file a personal injury lawsuit and pursue financial compensation from the person or organization responsible for causing you harm, including pain and suffering, and financial losses.

Frequently Asked Questions

Should I go to a doctor even if I don’t think I am hurt?

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should see a doctor right away. First, you should see a doctor for your own well-being. You may not be able to discern the extent of your injuries yourself; a small ache could be something significant, or it could be nothing at all. Only a doctor can tell you for sure. Second, you should see a doctor because if you decide to bring a legal claim against the at-fault driver or another party, you will need documentation of your injuries and what you did to fix them.

How soon do I need to bring my legal claim against the other driver?

It is best to speak with an attorney right away. The time limits for taking legal action vary by province, and they may also be affected by insurance policy terms and conditions. The nature of your injuries may even change the amount of time you have available.

What does no-fault insurance mean and how does it apply to me?

When a driver has been in an accident, no-fault auto insurance allows the driver to collect from his or her insurance company no matter who was at fault. If you were injured in a car accident and you were at fault, you are still eligible to receive accident benefits from your own insurance company. If you were not at fault for the accident you are eligible for accident benefits as well as a tort claim.

The easiest way to get help

Call us 1.866.357.2409

Further Reading

Optional Benefits may be essential in today’s economy

While insurance premiums seem to go up every year, the amount of basic coverage afforded drivers in Ontario continues to erode. This has left already vulnerable accident victims with hard... Read More

What if No One Has Insurance? When The Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund Steps In

Generally speaking, an accident victim receives accident benefits from their own insurance, and a tort claim is made against the driver that is at fault for the accident. However, there... Read More

You don’t have to be sitting in a car to get accident benefits

In Ontario, the standard auto insurance policy provides certain benefits to persons injured in a car accident regardless of who is at fault. The Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule, (SABS), O... Read More